We, the people of West End Mennonite Fellowship believe in God, who is Father, Son and Holy Spirit. God, the Father, is most fully revealed through Jesus Christ, His son and works in and through us by the power of the Holy Spirit.
We believe in Jesus Christ as our Lord and Savior.
- Believing in Jesus as our Lord means that we surrender to His authority in our lives. We do this by following the example and teachings of Jesus Christ found in the Bible and by allowing the Holy Spirit to lead our lives.
- Believing in Jesus as our Savior means that by faith, we experience the forgiveness of our sins through His death on the cross for us. It is through this gift of His death and resurrection that we can experience new life as we live in relationship with Jesus.
The church is the family of God maturing in Jesus Christ by depending on the Holy Spirit who works through each believer. The church represents Jesus on earth. We reflect the love God has for all people by continuing His mission of reconciling people to God, to each other and to themselves.
We, the church at West End Mennonite Fellowship sense a special call to welcome all people into a safe and healing community in which we grow to become like Jesus and join Him in extending His kingdom to the world.
Therefore, the people of West End Mennonite Fellowship are committed to:
- Regularly meet for worship, prayer, teaching and sharing of our burdens and joys.
- Freely use our gifts to help each other mature.
- Unconditionally welcome all people to journey with us.
- Sacrificially give of our time and resources to serve each other and the global church.
- Honestly share grievances with each other in an attitude of forgiveness.
- Being accountable to each other and our leaders as we grow to spiritual maturity.